- 6 Eggs, hard boiled
- 1 ripe Avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 Tbsp fresh Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Add eggs to a medium sized pot, cover with water and pot lid. Place on high heat bringing to the boil, cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain water and immediately run cold water over eggs and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the avocado to a mixing bowl with the lemon juice and salt. Mash the avocado, leaving it slightly chunky if desired.
- Peel and roughly chop the hard boiled eggs. Add them to the avocado mixture and stir well to combine.
- Eat with Paleo bread or greens of your choice.