- 460gms white button mushrooms, wiped clean & sliced in half
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan on a medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms, onion and garlic and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender, stirring frequently.
- Add the salt, pepper and coconut balsamic vinegar to the pan and stir to coat mushrooms. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.