- 1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Almond milk
- 2 cups Vegetable broth
- 2 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Cashews, roasted and soaked overnight
- 3/4 tsp Sea salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat olive in medium pot on medium-high heat. Add onion and saute until lightly golden.
- Add broccoli and cook for a minute. Pour in stock, reduce the heat to medium and simmer.
- Drain water from the cashews and place into a high-powered blender along with all the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into soup, turn up the heat and simmer until thickened (about 1-2 minutes).