- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Clove garlic crushed
- 3 and a half cups hot Chicken Stock
- 1 Parsnip, grated
- 1/2 Large cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Truffle or Macadamia oil to garnish
- Heat Olive oil in a saucepan and gently cook onion and garlic until soft.
- Add parsnip and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and 1 and 1/2 cups chicken stock.
- Cover and simmer over a medium heat for 15 minutes until the cauliflower is soft.
- Add 2 more cups of chicken stock and sea salt, simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Puree until smooth in a blender, thinning the soup with more stock if needed.
- Reheat to serve, drizzle with the truffle or olive oil and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.