- 12 Chicken wings
- 2 tbsp extra virgin Olive oil or Coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tbsp ground Coriander
- 1 tbsp ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp smoked Paprika
- Paleo BBQ Sauce
- Combine all the ingredients apart from the chicken in a bowl. Mix well
- Add and coat the chicken pieces in the marinade and if time allows, marinade up to 4 hours (otherwise half an hour will be ok).
- Preheat a fan oven to 210 degrees Celcius.
- Place chicken wings across two lined baking trays having enough room to ensure crispiness.
- Bake for 30 minutes until lightly golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with our favourite Paleo BBQ sauce and a side salad.