- Before you begin, make sure ice cream bowl has been freezing for at least 24 hours.
- In a small sauce pan, add the coconut milk, and honey. Whisk until smooth.
- Sprinkle the gelatin on top and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk the gelatin in, add in the almond butter and cacao and turn the heat on medium.
- Heat until warmed through, but not boiling.
- Pour into a container and refrigerate until cool- 5 hours to overnight.
- Pour the cooled mixture in your ice cream maker and churn for about 20 minutes.
- While ice cream is churning, prepare a loaf pan and line it parchment paper.
- Scoop ice cream into pan, then freeze until solid - overnight is best. Or eat right away, it will be the consistency of soft serve.