- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
- 3 Tbsp Coconut milk
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp raw Honey or Organic Maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp of sifted Coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
- Grease a loaf tin.
- Blend together honey, oil, coconut milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the coconut flour with the baking powder and mix thoroughly until you have a batter with no lumps.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf tin and bake at 200°C for 20-25 minutes (keep checking the middle with a knife until it comes out dry).