- 2 Chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup Coconut, shredded
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive oil or Coconut oil
- Tenderise chicken so that it is even thickness.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat until a little frothy.
- Add shredded coconut to another bowl.
- Dip chicken into bowl of eggs, then into bowl of shredded coconut.
- Repeat all chicken strips then place to the side.
- In a pan over a medium heat, add oil. Once heated, add the coated chicken.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side. Once golden brown and the chicken is cooked through it is ready to serve.