Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 650gm Chicken breasts or tenders
- 5 Bacon slices
- 1 cup Leeks, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 350gm Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp Farmhouse French paleo mustard
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large pan on medium to high and add bacon, cooking to desired crispiness. Remove bacon from pan and reserve 1 tbsp of bacon grease.
- Add chicken to the pan, cooking 3-4 minutes each side depending on the thickness. Remove chicken from pan.
- Add coconut oil to the pan and mushrooms and leeks. Saute for 5-6 minutes.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and add to the mushrooms and leeks. Add chicken and coconut milk, stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk dijon mustard and maple syrup together. Add to the chicken mixture in the pan and continue to whisk until whell combined.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes and serve over your desired Paleo base.