- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 organic free range eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius
- Using a whisk, mix all the ingredients in a bowl until no clumps are visible. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Place baking paper on top of baking sheet and spread the mixture in a circle., (choose the thickness for your base, the thinner the base, the crunchier it will be). Use a spatula to do this.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on the bottom.