- ½ cup Mustard seeds (mostly yellow, a little brown)
- ¼ cup Apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tbsp pure Maple syrup
- ¾ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp fine Himalayan rock salt
- Soak the mustard seeds in water for 24 hours, then combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till you reach your desired consistency.
- Transfer mustard to a glass jar and store in the fridge. The bitterness will mellow out over the next few days.
If you don't feel like making your own mustard, feel free to check out our Paleo, gluten free, vegan Mustards available on our website!