- 4 cups coconut milk
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 tbsp gelatin (unflavoured)
- 1 cup berries
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pour 1 cup coconut milk into saucepan. Add the gelatin, sprinkling evenly. Let the coconut milk sit for 5-10 minutes to allow the gelatin to soften.
- Heat the coconut milk mixture over a medium heat and stir constantly until the gelatin has dissolved and the milk begins to steam. Add the remaining coconut milk and stir.
- Add the honey into the warm milk and whisk until all the ingredients are dissolved.
- Remove pan from the heat and add vanilla extract, stirring. Let the mixture sit and cool for 10 minutes.
- Divide the coconut milk mixture evenly among 6 small bowls and cover them all with plastic wrap. Make sure that the plastic wrap does not touch the panna cotta creamy surface.
- Refrigerate for about 5 hours, until cold and set. When you are ready to serve, top with berries.