- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin avocado oil
- 10 large eggs
- 4 thin slices of smoked ham, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Cook the broccoli and onion in avocado oil over a medium-high heat until soft and lightly browned. Add the garlic and saute for another 2-3 minutes. (Use an oven-safe pan).
- Whisk eggs, ham, salt and pepper and set aside.
- When broccoli/onion mixture is soft and cooked through, add the egg mixture and let cook for 30 seconds over a high heat.
- Transfer the pan to the heated oven and let the frittata cook until the eggs are set.
- Remove the pan from the oven, using a spatula to serve. Best with a fresh salad.