- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 parsley leaves, fresh and chopped
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 215 degrees celcius.
- Stir cauliflower and 3 Tbsp olive oil in a roasting dish, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25-30minutes, tossing occasionally until golden brown and tender.
- Mix lemon juice and remaining olive oil. Stir in chopped parsley.
- Pour the dressing over the cauliflower, toss and top with the lemon zest.