- 230g Shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 tsp dark Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Spring onions, sliced
- 4 cups Cauliflower, riced
- 1/3 cup Red capsicum, chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Water
- Mix ginger and shrimp, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil over a high heat in a non-stick Wok.
- Add capsicum, spring onions and garlic. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until tender.
- Add shrimp mixture to the Wok and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked.
- Add riced cauliflower and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Push the riced cauliflower mixture to the sides of the Wok, forming a well in the centre.
- Add the egg to the centre of the Wok and cook for 30 seconds, tossing with the rice cauliflower mixture and stir-fry until the egg is cooked.
- Stir in the Coconut Aminos and water. Cook until thoroughly heated.