Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/jsonld-for-seo.liquid
- 2 spring onion, sliced
- 5-6 scallops, rinsed and pat dry
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper, place in the pan once oil is hot.
- Cook for 3 minutes until golden brown, flip onto other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove scallops from pan.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan with spring onion and garlic, saute for a minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir and simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes until the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Transfer sauce to a plate and top with the scallops and juices.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and a squeeze of lemon.