- 1 cup of tuna, drained
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small red chili, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsps tomato paste
- 1 tbsp chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius.
- Place all ingredients into a medium size bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll and flatten tuna mixture with hands into 6 patties and place onto lined tray.
- Place burger patties in oven and cook for 5-10 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with slices of lemon.