- 900g pork mince
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Paleo grain mustard
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Cover a large baking sheet with baking paper or aluminium foil.
- In a large bowl, mix the garlic, salt, caraway seeds, paprika, pepper, parsley, mustard, and egg with a fork until combined.
- With your hands crumble the pork into the bowl and knead until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
- Moisten your hands with water and shake to remove excess.
- Measure a level tablespoon of pork and roll into a ball between your palms.
- Line up the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet, about 3cm apart.
- Slide the meatballs into the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.