- 1 Onion, medium and chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, fresh and chopped
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Cup of Chicken stock
- 1 and a half tsp curry powder
- 1 Cup of Coconut Milk
- 800g Prawns peeled
- Sea Salt
- Cayenne Pepper, a dash
- 2 Tbsp Mint, chopped fine
- 1 and a half tsp Lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Coriander
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan, add onion and cook to soften (about 10 minutes) on a medium heat.
- Add ginger, garlic and curry powder. Cook with onion for about two minutes.
- Add coconut milk and chicken stock, simmer over medium heat until reduced about a third of the liquid (about 10 minutes).
- Add prawns. Season with salt and cayenne pepper and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the mint and lemon zest, sprinkle on the chopped coriander and serve immediately.