Ingredients (Serves 8)
- Preheat oven to 220 deg C and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, toss brussel sprouts, red onion, avocado oil, salt, pepper and mustard seeds together. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Roast Brussel sprouts for about 30 minutes, stirring twice in between, until sprouts are tender and slightly browned.
- Roast veggies for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring only once in between, until sprouts are tender and slightly browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey and Dijon mustard and drizzle over roasted brussel sprouts.
Serve and enjoy!