- 450g Salmon filet (skin on)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- Heat a large cast iron pan or griddle over medium heat. No need to grease it.
- Season the salmon. Squeeze the lemon juice on it, then sprinkle the seasonings on top.
- Place the salmon on the griddle, skin side down, and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Flip the salmon over and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
Note: Make sure to leave the salmon alone when you first flip it, or it will stick to the griddle. Salmon is done when the skin pulls off easily and the fish is easy to pull apart with a fork.