- 5 strips of crispy Bacon, chopped
- 1 large Sweet potato, peeled and boiled for 10 minutes
- 1/2 Spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil for frying
- 1/4 tsp ground Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic sea salt to taste
- Paleo Tomato sauce
- Grate the sweet potato
- Important step - use some hand towels to squeeze out the excess water from the sweet potatoes
- Add all the other ingredients (minus the oil and bbq sauce) and mix together by hand.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a med-high heat, generously covering the bottom of the pan.
- Roll about a tablespoon of the dough into a ball, then elongate it and flatten the ends.
- Fry the tots, rolling them around on all sides to crisp up. Once all sides are cooked (around 5 minutes), use a slotted spoon to remove the tots and transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Cool slightly and serve with Tomato sauce.