- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 1/2 cups cooked sweet potato
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup monkfruit sweetener or stevia
- 1/2 cup melted cacao butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a bread loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add the sweet potato to a food processor and blend until smooth and lump-free. Add all the remaining ingredients and blend together until evenly combined.
- Scoop mixture into the lined loaf tin and spread evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool, then place in the fridge to set.
- Once set, slice into squares and enjoy.