- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 medium Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 medium Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh Pineapple, chopped
- 400g tin of Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 3 handfuls of Spinach
- fresh Coriander to garnish (optional)
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large, lidded pan.
- Add the onion, and saute until softened.
- Add the sweet potatoes and curry powder, and give everything a good mix.
- Put the lid on the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes until the sweet potato starts to get slightly tinged at the edges.
- Add the coconut milk and pineapple to the pan, give everything a good stir until well mixed.
- Simmer, covered for about 25 minutes until the sweet potato is tender.
- Add the spinach and stir until just wilted (a minute or two).
- Serve in bowls with a sprinkle of fresh coriander on top, if you wish!