Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 Pork chops
- 1 Teaspoon fine grain salt
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Tsp dried Rosemary
- 1/2 Tsp dried Oregano
- Pinch of Red Pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) and place a rack in the middle.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt ghee in a large cast-iron pan (or other oven-proof pan) over medium-high heat.
- When sizzling, add pork chops and sear on both sides until golden, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place in the oven and roast for about 6 minutes.
- In the meantime combine all glaze ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce to a simmer, and cook until reduced, about 5 minutes.
Remove pork chops from the oven, pour glaze over them, return in the oven and bake for further 4 minutes until caramelized.