What is this?
This is simple nutritional peace of mind for parents.
Kids Good Stuff is a nutritious blend of greens, fruits, veggies and berries; boosted with vitamins, minerals, protein, digestive enzymes, probiotics and more - all delivered in a delicious smoothie. Perfect for fussy eaters, Kids Good Stuff is a great way to help get kids the nutrients they need for healthy growth and development.
Free from gluten, dairy, soy and peanuts
Contains vitamin K. People taking Warfarin should seek medical advice before starting consumption.
What is so good about it?
Vitamins and minerals aren't made to work alone. Kids Good Stuff has been formulated by an international team of nutritional experts to provide the perfect synergy for growing children:
- Nutrients for growth and development; plus immune and digestive support
- So good they won’t even know it’s healthy!
- The right nutrients working together in synergy
- Supports healthy teeth and bones with naturally-sourced calcium from Red Marine Algae, Vitamin K2 to help disperse the calcium from the bloodstream into the bones and a vegetable source of Vitamin D3
- Essential nutrients for better concentration and focus
- Supports a healthy immune system so they can tackle everything life throws at them
- The right balance of B Vitamins to keep your kids alert and responsive
- 100% allergy-friendly goodnes
Free from gluten, dairy, soy and peanuts
No genetically modified ingredients (GMOs); no added sugar, nasty chemicals, artificial colours, preservatives or fillers. Just concentrated, real-food ingredients with a kid-sized multi-vitamin boost.
Growth & Development
- Pea Protein Isolate 6400 mg
- Sunflower Lecithin 250 mg
Greens Fruits & Veg
- Cacao 3750 mg
- Red Marine Algae (Calcium) 425 mg
- Apple Powder 200 mg
- Blackcurrant extract* 200 mg
- Grapeseed extract* 200 mg
- Organic Spirulina 200 mg
- Beetroot 150 mg
- Carrot Root 150 mg
- Organic Barley Leaf 150 mg
- Organic Wheatgrass 150 mg
- Acerola Fruit extract* 125 mg
- Bilberry extract* 100 mg
- Broccoli Sprout 100 mg
- Camu Camu extract* 100 mg
- Papaya Juice 100 mg
- Spinach 100 mg
- Pineapple Juice extract* 75 mg
- Kelp (whole plant) extract* 35 mg
- Goji (Wolfberry) extract* 20 mg
Vitamins & Minerals
- Potassium Phosphate 668 mg
- L-5MTHF (Folate) 200 mcg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) 200 mg
- Chromium Picolinate 165 mcg
- Magnesium Glycinate 154 mg
- Magnesium Citrate 100 mg
- Menaquinone-7 (Vit K2) 70 mcg
- Mixed Tocopherols 63 mg
- Zinc Gluconate 46 mg
- Biotin (Vit B7) 40 mcg
- Inositol Hexanicotinate (Vit B3) 11 mg
- Methylcobalamin (Vit B12) 10 mcg
- d-alpha tocopherol (Vit E) 6.2 mg
- Orthosilicic Acid (Silica) 6.0 mg
- Calcium D-Pantothenate (Vit B5) 5.5 mg
- L-Selenomethionine 5.0 mg
- Manganese Gluconate 4.2 mg
- Lichen Vit D3 (400IU) 4.0 mg
- Pyridoxine HCl (Vit B6) 3.6 mg
- Riboflavin (Vit B2) 3.0 mg
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vit A) 2.7 mg
- Thiamin (Vit B1) 2.2 mg
- Copper Gluconate 1.5 mg
- Mixed Carotenoids 1.3 mg
- Bioflavanoids 150 mg
- Citric Acid 150 mg
- Cacao Polyphenol Extract 30 mg
- R,S -Alpha Lipoic Acid 30 mg
- Beta Glucans 11 mg
Pre & Probiotics
- B. bifidum 1.0B CFU
- L. acidophilus 1.0B CFU
- Apple Pectin (Prebiotic) 200 mg
- Katemfe Fruit extract (Thaumatin)
- Psyllium Husk (Fibre) 100 mg
- Ginger 50 mg
- Bromelain (Enzymes) 30 mg
- Dandelion* 15mg
* means Extract Equivalent Amount
per 15g serve
- Energy 201kJ
- Protein 6.42g
- Fat 1.29g
- - saturated 0.27g
- Carbohydrates 2.72g
- - sugars 0.71g
- Dietary Fibre 1.8g
- Sodium 97.5mg
Orders are typically processed within 24 hours on any working day. You will first receive a receipt for your order then a shipping notice with a courier tracking number.
North Island delivery is typically 1 working day, South Island up to 2 working days.
Costs - New Zealand:
Courier costs are subject to variations.
Costs - Rest of the World:
Shipping rates are available at checkout for most other international destinations. Shipping is typically with NZ Post International Air (Tracked).
International Shipping is per weight. Hence you can get a reasonable shipping quote for all powdery products (especially the broths and lattes), but shipping can get more expensive for heavy items. Please try removing the more heavy items if you want to bring the international shipping cost down.
If your country is not included in the checkout shipping destination list, please send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you a shipping quote.